Become an AAF-IE Member!
As a member of the American Advertising Federation – Inland Empire (AAF-IE), you will be able to take advantage of discounted seminar programs, networking opportunities, and special events throughout the year, conveniently located in the heart of San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
At these programs national, regional, and local industry leaders present a variety of topics directed to increasing our advertising expertise and broaden our understanding of the complexities affecting our industry.
Monthly seminar luncheons offer you the opportunity to increase your industry knowledge, create business opportunities through networking, and enjoy meeting and listening to many influential industry leaders. The officers and committee chairs of the AAF-Inland Empire are committed to our industry and its growth.
You’ll also receive the following:
- Monthly updates from AAF National, AAF-IE’s parent organization
- Exclusive access to AAF’s member site, an online venue for AAF members to learn more about the industry and access benefical documents and presentations that will enrich your career
- Reduced ADDY entry fees – AAF-IE selects and promotes the best of advertising and its practitioners through several awards and awards programs, such as the ADDYs and Academic Achievement Awards. Get a first-hand look at some of the industry’s best, and its rising stars.
- Government relations lobbies to protect and promote advertising at all levels of government – AAF maintains a constant watch and presence within the offices of Capitol Hill, the White House, regulatory agencies, state and local legislatures, city councils and the courts to counter any legislative, regulatory or legal attempt detrimental to advertising.
- Government updates and alerts from AAF – Distributed on a regular basis to keep you informed on legislation that affects you.
- Training and educational programs
- Discounts to business services, magazines, insurance and much more
Corporate Annual Membership is $295 and permits up to 4 employees per event.
Individual Annual Membership is $95 or about 25 cents per day.
Young Professional Annual Membership is $70 a year. You must be within two years of graduation to receive this membership price. It is required to provide official, unofficial or diploma when processing your membership.
Student Annual Membership is $40 a year. You must be currently enrolled in college courses to receive this membership price.
Join Now – Renew Your Membership
Joining the AAF-IE or renewing your membership is easy. There are two ways to join or renew:
Apply online through our membership portal.
AAF – Inland Empire
9668 Milliken Ave., Ste. 104-387
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730