The 2013 Inland Empire ADDY Awards Gala!
Inland Empire’s Premier Event held at the Historic Mission Inn
The 2013 American Advertising Federation-Inland Empire ADDY Gala was a success, with a huge turnout and fun night, the competitors watched this year’s fantastic work presented, and some lucky few walked away with GOLD. Professionally we had several new entrants whose work completely wowed the judges. And student entries far exceeded expectations. We were also honored to be joined by the most beloved radio personalities from each of the biggest stations in the Inland Empire as guest award presenters.
Photos of the event can be seen and shared from here, http://www.robertswappphotography.com/Events/2013-ADDY-AWARDS/28466794_7C94L9#!i=2411621000&k=TtzLGpq.
And the Winners are….
See all of the winners in our 2013 Winners Book.
Best of Show – Ignite Design & Advertising For: Loma Linda Children’s Hospital Annual Report
Best of Show Campaign – Inland Empire Health Plan For: 2012 Comic Book Campaign
Best of Show TV – Ignite Design & Advertising For: Shake and Rake TV Spot
Best of Show Photography – Loma Linda University Health For: I Am Hallway, 23 3×3 framed images of patients and employees
Special Judges Award – The Creative Bar For: Temecula Valley Chamber of Commerce – 2013 Awards Gala Invite
Student Best of Show – David M Smith of the Art Institute Inland Empire For: Makers Union Publication
See all of the winners in our 2013 Winners Book, including Professional and Student, Bronze, Silver and Gold.
We were honored Kudratdeep Dhaliwal for her academic hard work and success, by presenting her with a $1,000 award as the AAF-Inland Empire’s 2013 Academic Achievement Award winner.
The Morning Show Gang
We were honored to be joined by the most beloved radio personalities from each of the biggest stations in the Inland Empire…
Cindy Davis from KOLA, Evelyn Erives from KGGI, Doug Durocher from X103-9, Paul Lane & Brett Malak from KCAA, Tiffany Fediska from KCAL FM, and Scott Ward & Kelly Green from K-FROG.
Congratulations and thank you for all you’ve done for broadcasting and advertising!
A HUGE Thanks
We would like to thank some of those who helped with our ADDY Awards this year:
- Platt College who hosted our ADDY judging, and especially Karlie Kawa who helped to coordinate the judging event
- Red Fusion Media who served as our ADDY drop-off location
- Mark Landon of the Landon Agency who lead the judging event
- Coyote Advertising, the team of students and staff who chipped in
- Anahi Contreras who helped manage and coordinate our presentation
- Of course, our judges that reviewed nearly 300 professional and student ADDY entries
- The team of students and professionals who volunteered to help with the judging
- Robert Swapp for his photography at the ADDYs, view photos
- The Academic Institutions including: The Art Institute, Westwood College, Cal State San Bernardino, Cal Baptist, Platt College and the University of Redlands who promoted and encouraged student participation in the ADDYs
- The guest presenters from “Morning Shows”- Cindy Davis from KOLA, Evelyn Erives from KGGI, Doug Durocher from X103-9, Paul Lane & Brett Malak from KCAA, Tiffany Fediska from KCAL FM, and Scott Ward & Kelly Green from K-FROG.
- Lacey Kendall and Jacob Poore for writing, producing and presenting the ADDY show
- Mr. John McCarthy, this year’s ADDY chair!
Our 2013 AAF-Inland Empire board
- Bobbi Albano – Treasurer
- Julie Wright – Secretary
- Lacey Kendall – Vice President
- John Barry – Public Relations Chair
- Su Pak – Marketing and Communication Chair
- Tom Windeknecht – Membership
- Peter Mobley – Membership
- John McCarthy – Past President, District 15 Secretary, and our ADDY Chair
- Jon Burgess – Past President, District 15 Treasurer
- Anahi Contreras – Student Intern