(Inland Empire – April 9, 2012) – The American Advertising Federation (AAF) – Inland Empire is pleased to announce the winners at the AAF District 15 competition that was held on April 7th in Ontario California. The AAF district competition is the second level of the National ADDY competition, which includes eight Southern California clubs and the Las Vegas AAF clubs. There were a total of 317 entries and the judges awarded a total of 29 Gold and 78 Silvers to the professionals, and 11 Gold and 19 Silvers to students.
The Inland Empire Professional Competition Received 5 Silver Awards:
- Brand Savants – Silver – Riverside Medical Clinic – TV 1 Ad
- Echo-Factory – Silver – City of Upland – 3 Days Where Lemon is King
- Echo-Factory – Silver – RPS Technologies – Believe. Be Good Be Clean Be Free
- Ignite Design and Advertising – Silver – Inland Valley Humane Society
- Loma Linda University Health – Silver – LLUMC Facebook Ad
The Inland Empire Student Competition Received 2 Gold and 6 Silver Awards:
- Aldo Lopez – Student Gold – Illustrative Non-Profit
- Jonathan Guillen – Student Gold – Black Sheep
- Aldo Lopez – Student Silver – Illustrative Non-Profit
- Erick Calderon – Student Silver – Nike Football
- Joyce Nguyen Ho – Student Silver – Sugar Shoppe Media Kit
- Joyce Nguyen Ho – Student Silver – Gaiam Media Kit
- John Ennis – Student Silver – Professional
- Samantha Ventura – Student Silver – 8 Days
The full list of winners can be found here – 2012 D15 ADDY Winners. To get to the district level you must have won a Gold or Silver at the local chapter level. All of the district Gold winners are automatically entered into the National ADDY competition. The National ADDY Gala will be held on Tuesday June 5th, at the 2012 ADMERICA National Conference in Austin, Texas.
“We appreciate all the help that went into this year’s club and district ADDY competition, with a special thanks to John McCarthy, who served as the AAF-IE ADDY Chair and Mark Landon who ran the District 15 competition. Thank you to the many other volunteers who helped at judging, the ADDY Gala, and through the collection of entries; we could not pull the competition off without so much help,” Jon Burgess, AAF-Inland Empire President.
Our next club event is “Getting Noticed Online with Local Optimization” on April 12th, in Riverside. The following event will be at Cal. State Univ. San Bernardino on May 11th, our 2nd Annual Art Bash; find out more at http://www.artbash.org.